Second Opinion Investment Review
Do doctors sometimes recommend that you get a second opinion on their diagnosis? Why not do the same thing with your investment portfolio?
Whether you manage your own investments or have an advisory relationship, we offer a unique service called “Second Opinion Investment Review”, which provides you with a comprehensive, written report which includes the following:
- A second, objective look at your investment portfolio.
- Our opinion on its overall strengths and weaknesses.
- Assessment of asset allocation (current vs. target), and suitability.
- Review of advisory and brokerage fees and suitability.
- Review / explanation of advisory and brokerage reporting.
- Individual holding analysis and suitability.
- Performance review.
- Recommendations for improvement.
You provide us with recent brokerage statements and advisory reports, complete our questionnaire, and we will provide you with a customized report on the above including analytics and commentary.